Ten recipes I’ve been craving lately.
1. Sweet Mustard-Glazed Chicken Thighs. Sweet, spicy, sour, delicious.
2. Bohemian Ramen. Not just for starving artists.
3. Lemony Chickpea Stew. This relies on canned beans so you can make it all throughout the zombie apocalypse.
4. Winter Vegetable Mac ‘n Cheese. SPOILER ALERT! This uses no pasta.
5. Pasta with Peas & Prosciutto (Or Not). The prosciutto is added at the end so you can make a big batch of this for vegetarians and meat eaters alike and everyone’s happy.
6. Spicy Sweet Mango Dessert. It has fruit which automatically makes it a very healthy option (pay no attention to the whipped cream).
7. Dinner 1-2-3: Roast Chicken & Root Vegetables. Lazy noms for working moms. (And dads, or whomever, of course–it just kind of ruins the rhyme I was going for.)
8. Fall Mushroom Tart. Isn’t she a beautiful tart?
9. Fresh Pomegranate Salad. There’s no shame in making a big bowl and eating it all yourself. Not that I would have ample experience doing so.
10.Watermelon Feta Salad. Surprisingly addictive in the way that heroin is surprisingly addictive. So I guess I should just say, addictive.