- My Daughter Alexa Was A Preemie
- Celebrating Secular Holidays
- Alexa’s Hello Kitty Birthday Party
- The Joy of Instinctual Parenting
- Sparkle Collar: I think your dog is faaaabulouuuuus!
- Cunning Hat: what newborn doesn’t need a hat like this?
- Handmade Finger Puppets: Perfect for even small babies.
- DIY Lawn Gnomes: An idea whose time has come!
When Nadia’s not chasing after her two sweet little girls or studying to be a pharmacy technician, she’s running an Avon business and multitasking like a BOSS.
- Bumble Bee Towel: Adorable. I have a soft spot for bees.
- Glam Cocktail Ring: I just need a cocktail party invite…
- Star Rain Boots: Orange and turquoise. Fabulous.
- Anew Age Repair Cream: Mama’s not as young as she used to be.
One of my best friends in the whole world, Angela is the creator of The Red Star Designs on Etsy. She has taken her passion for messing around on Photoshop and turned it into a booming business.
- Merci Thank You Notes: an ornate crown gives this card a vintage feel.
- Eat Me Gift Tags: Dress up that bag of treats.
- Carnival-Inspired Thank You: Not your grandmother’s thank you notes.
- Alice in Wonderland Invitations: For a very important date.
Carolyn of Paper Squared is the genius behind this all-natural shop. She is infamous for keeping scores of librarians sweet-smelling, moisturized, and naturally exfoliated. Her brews and potions make her a modern-day Nanny Ogg, except with better oral hygiene.
- Sink Sugar Scrub: Your elbows will thank you.
- Bath Sugar Scrub: A posh, all-natural luxury.
- Deodorant: Librarian tested. Librarian approved.
- Lip Balm: Soothing, natural, and made to order.