Awhile ago I wrote about how my Aunt Trisha made my Grandma a Book of Smiles to help her cope with the loss of my Grandaddy. She decorated the cover and my Grandma filled it with articles and photos and cartoons that made her laugh or smile, and she would flip through its pages when she was down and it gave her a lift.
Everyone needs a Book of Smiles, so I decided to make one for myself. Mine is digital, rather than physical, and consists of a tag I use when bookmarking links so all of my happy is in the same place. Here are some of my favorite smile-inducing videos from my “smilebook” tag.
- Roll a D6 – Way, way better than the song it parodies.
- Thrift Shop – This, right here. My LIFE. NSFW.
- OMG Shoes – Not safe for work, betch.
- Fake Kristen Stewart Explains Christmas – Best.
- “Eye of the Sparrow” – A Bad Lip Reading of the Presidential Debate
- Mitt Romney Style – Isobel still begs me to play this video.
- Louis Virtel – Not safe for work, children, or your ears.
- Fish Cream & We’re All On Acid – TNG & DS9 4EVA