One catastrophe after another has prevented this from getting up on time, but I am hell-bent on getting this up before Giving Tuesday, the finale to Capitalist Orgy Weekend, comes to a close. Here are some places that are near and dear to my heart, and if you haven’t given yet, I encourage you to do so, here or elsewhere.
- Turlock Friends of the Animals They have saved countless lives, including Zorro’s.
- Memorial Fund for Angela’s Mother Support my best friend’s family in their time of need.
- World Relief Modesto Help settle refugees in our area.
- Dysautonomia International Fund research into a debilitating disease.
- Prodigal Sons & Daughters My mom is on the board of this charitable organization.
- Turlock Friends of the Library. Community enrichment and a lifeline to so many
- Cap Radio NPR. My life would look so different without NPR.
- Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood is a vital resource for women with inadequate or no health insurance. It has helped many of my friends receive much needed, basic care. I stand with PP.