Advertise on Little Big and all your non-unicorn riding dreams will come true!
Little Big readers are both smart and savvy. They hail from all over the globe and are particularly interested in blogs or products that make their lives easier, better, or more beautiful. If you have any questions, please email me at alittlebigblog [@] gmail. I have very reasonable monthly rates and, if needed, will even create your ad.
At this time I offer three types of sponsorships:
1. How Bazaar – An ad on Little Big’s sidebar plus inclusion in the weekly Little Big Bazaar feature. You will be allowed to send me business cards and brochures that I will send out with all orders from the Little Big Shop. You will also be promoted an featured in any giveaway I happen to run on Little Big. Sponsors love this ad because it generates maximum exposure and the most click-through to your site. It will be available again in a month or two, after I have this baby.
2. Hip To Be Square – A small ad on Little Big’s sidebar. An affordable way to get the word out about your blog, business, non-profit, event, or other endeavor! Available now.
3. Give It Away Now – An ad spot created just for those who want to promote a giveaway they are running through their blog, Instagram account, twitter or other media account. Ad includes a small sidebar ad plus inclusion in the weekly Snapshot post to get the word out about your giveaway to Little Big readers.
Please do not contact me with inquires about sponsored posts. I do not accept them at this time.
In addition to their ad, full sponsors receive:
1. INCLUSION IN GIVEAWAYS – this means if I have a giveaway then readers can earn an extra entry by visiting your shop and posting in the comments on an item they like. This not only boosts your views and increases the likelihood of a sale, but by posting links to items in your shop my readers are actually advertising for you by generating a positive perception of your shop.
2. BUSINESS CARD OR BROCHURE DISTRIBUTION – I allow my sponsors to mail me business cards or brochures promoting their businesses. Each time I get an order from my personal Etsy shop I include the business card/brochure in with the packaging to get the word about your business out there. Many of my sponsors include a specific coupon code for this to encourage a sale and to be able to track how many customers you get this way.
3. A FEATURE IN THE SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT – Each weekend I will feature photos and links back to your site. This will not only increase your visibility and sales, but a lot of my sponsors see an increase in Pinterest pins as well.
“Everyone loves your blog! People always want to hear what you have to say.”
– My Mom
“I don’t know how Carrie Anne doesn’t have a cookbook gig yet because I swear, everything she makes looks so so good!”
— Blogger extraordinaire Kaelah Bee
“I’m a past customer of The Little Big Shop and an avid reader of The Little Big Blog. I’ve been a fan of this lady for a long while now. When she opened up ad spots on her site I jumped at the opportunity to be a sponsor. Not only am I a fan of helping small business owners, but I also love the idea of helping a friend continue to fill the internet with positive sentiments.I’ve had an increase in my own blog traffic thanks to my spot on her sidebar with huge spikes every time she writes a Sponsor Spotlight. If you have any questions about buying ad space here, I say GO FOR IT. She has great fans that are interested in what she likes. People trust Carrie because she is one of the best ladies online and a true friend. She’s as sweet as can be to boot <3″
” ‘Being truly thrifty isn’t just about saving, it’s also about adding value to your life’
This quote sums up what I love about this blog. Little Big is consistently informative and open and her voice is unique and fun. She’s a mom, a thrifter, a feminist, and her site expresses the frustrations and pay-offs of it all. Her stream in full of bright photos, stories, and recommended links, making it a very interactive experience. She makes effort to connect to her readers through twitter and a regular reader questions post. Websites like this give blogging back its true purpose.”
“I was going to write an endorsement of Carrie Anne in dirty limerick style but I couldn’t figure out what to rhyme with Squirrelly, so instead I’ll just give it to you straight.Advertising on Little Big has improved my sex life, made my floors sparkle, and got my six-year-old kid advanced admittance into an ivy league school.No, not really, but it DID bring me sales, which — you know — is GOOD. And kind of the whole point of advertising. So yay! It worked! Beyond that, Carrie Anne is amazing to work with. She’s both friendly and professional, the kind of woman you would love to have over for dinner. (She’s kind of been ignoring my invites. She doesn’t know this yet but I have a giant life-size cutout at her that we bring to the dinner table every night just so she’ll eat with us.)In all seriousness, Carrie Anne and Little Big are both awesome and I’m proud to have been one of her first advertisers. I will always support every endeavor she chooses to do and support it loudly.”
“Carrie Anne tackles difficult subjects with grace and charm; she’s basically a Viking Martha Stewart with less legal trouble. From the food posts to the 50 thrifty (or as I have renamed them, “Things To Do On A Sweet Baby Jesus Why Did I Agree to Watch These Children Day”), the brave and honest personal posts to all those freakin cat butts, Carrie Anne invites us into her life. There’s a lot to be said about this blog–follow fridays, organizational tips, thrifty living ideas–but for me the reason for reading will always be the same. Carrie’s writing is fantastic. She’s funny, she’s brave, and she’s smart. Everyone needs someone that cool in their life.”
“Little Big Blog is a terrific place to advertise! We reached a whole new audience when we started our ads, and Carrie Anne even created an amazing ad image for us for free!”