It’s been five years of Little Big. Can you believe it? Time sure flies! Writing about thrifting and family and creative living sure is fun, but I’m taking the blog in a new direction. Little Big is now a blog about my favorite animal, goats! I don’t know about you, but I’ve definitely noticed a dearth of lifestyle blogs devoted to goats, and so I’ve decided to fill that void.
Why goats? Why not! Goats are god’s special creatures, and Satan likes them, too! Let’s go over what makes them so great:
They love to stand in their own food!
And eat their own signs!
Or eat any sign available to them, really!
They will try to eat their own cage, they don’t give a fuck! (So metal!)
They will try to eat your husband!
And your best friend!
And your daughter’s hair! Repeatedly!
And her pants!
- Mr Moony’s Thrift Corner
- 50 Thrifty Fun Things To Do If You Are A Goat
- Thrift Store Gore You Can Eat
- Fashion Stylings by Joonifer and Francoise, our characters from Goat Simulator
- How To Not Break Eye Contact While Pooping
- 10 Tastiest Clothes Worn to the Petting Zoo
- Hair: The Essential Vitamin
- Goats Isobel Has Hugged
Join me on my new blog adventure!