Today marks my third anniversary of taking pictures of my kid and my cats and hilarious items in thrift stores and writing about it on Little Big. I would be more excited about this milestone if I weren’t currently afraid of the future. People with anxiety are always afraid of the future, at least a little bit, but in this case I have actual reason to be. So let’s get straight to the fun part of birthdays and anniversaries: presents.
Traditional presents for third anniversaries involve buying me something made of leather, but that would get real kinky, real fast (ANGELA). And I have all the leather bikinis and novelty chaps I need anyway. Which would be none. And I don’t need anymore. Promise.
Because you’ve already given me the gift of being an awesome reader, I’m going to give you a gift: for the next week or so, or until I remember to deactivate the coupon, you can save 30% off your entire purchase at the little big shop on Etsy using coupon code BIRFDAY.
Little Big is maturing and blossoming into an awkward young woman. Yesterday I took steps to become an Amazon affiliate and opened up my own shop. Amazon affiliates receive a small cut (usually 4%) of any purchase made through their store. Remember when I posted about my undying love for onion goggles? I have a link for them in my store if you want a pair! I always get lots of compliments on the pitcher I used to make pink lemonade. I found it on Amazon, so you can get one, too! I could go on and on, and I did, in my store.
I’ve also added a section called Arts & Craft Supplies, where I list products I’ve used in various tutorials. Clips for DIY fascinators, birds for the homemade recipe clips, and even the exact shade of nail polish for the nail polish hair clips are here. Let me give you a quick tour of my new shop:
- All The Best Stuff. All the best stuff from all the other categories is here. This is the stuff I get the most compliments and questions about, located on the first two pages.
- Kitchen Pr0n. Look at the curves on those measuring cups. Ohhh baby.
- Bento Lunch Boxes. Years of bringing my lunch to work has paid off.
- Favorite Baby Gear. Cloth diapers, strollers, onesies, and even a bee backpack.
- Art & Craft Supplies. Because who wants to stand in line for five hours at Micheal’s?
- Costumes & Dress Up. Tea party top hats and even Isobel’s pink penny skirt.
- I Love Kittehs. Epic scratching posts and cat nip cigars.
- Isobel’s Favorite Flicks. My daughter’s discerning taste in film and theater.
I’m going to use this shop to feature items I own that I think might be of interest to you and directly related to this blog. I will always let you know when I am posting an affiliate link. I hope to use this program to generate income while maintaining my integrity as a blogger. I’d really like to keep Isobel in preschool, but I’d really rather not write posts for online casinos. Now, who wants a chicken timer?