My newest sponsor, sunglassesshop.com, holds a place very near and dear to my heart. You see, I love sunglasses. When I was first diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease I was pretty bummed that the inflammation-related arthritis was permanently limiting my footwear options. After about a month of moping about it I decided that if I couldn’t wear cute shoes I was going to have the most fabulous collection of sunglasses ever. They are my guilty pleasure. Sunglasses shop offers everything from fancy-schmancy sunnies to the affordable SXUC brand. Here are some of my affordable favorites:
- Sparkle Collar: I think your dog is faaaabulouuuuus!
- Cunning Hat: what newborn doesn’t need a hat like this?
- Handmade Finger Puppets: Perfect for even small babies.
- DIY Lawn Gnomes: An idea whose time has come!
When Nadia’s not chasing after her two sweet little girls or studying to be a pharmacy technician, she’s running an Avon business and multitasking like a BOSS.
- Bumble Bee Towel: Adorable. I have a soft spot for bees.
- Glam Cocktail Ring: I just need a cocktail party invite…
- Star Rain Boots: Orange and turquoise. Fabulous.
- Anew Age Repair Cream: Mama’s not as young as she used to be.
One of my best friends in the whole world, Angela is the creator of The Red Star Designs on Etsy. She has taken her passion for messing around on Photoshop and turned it into a booming business.
- Merci Thank You Notes: an ornate crown gives this card a vintage feel.
- Eat Me Gift Tags: Dress up that bag of treats.
- Carnival-Inspired Thank You: Not your grandmother’s thank you notes.
- Alice in Wonderland Invitations: For a very important date.
Henley Posh Apothecary is filled with handmade, natural bath products in custom-made scents. Librarian tested, librarian approved.