– Try not to get killed in any sort of Apocalypse — Mayan or otherwise.
– Drink more tea. Try new varieties of tea.
– Scratch that old menu planning idea. Instead, intend to make meal plans for each season based on recipes my family loves, affordability, ease of preparation, and general healthfulness.
– See Rifftrax Live.
– Visit all the thrift stores in my area at least once.
– Try 50 new foods.
– Send 100 photo post cards to internet friends.
– Read all the books in my library.
– Win an award.
– Sing a song with Stefalynda.
– Try 10 new restaurants.
– Pimp my binder.
– Pimp my fridge.
– Tour the town my mother grew up in.
– Host a fondue night.
– Sell 100 items on Etsy.
– Record my family’s story.
– Have a Miracle fruit taste test.
– Host 5 themed dinner parties.
– Eat baguettes in France.
– Karaoke duet with Stef to the Worst Song Ever.
– Grill something.
– Make pasta.
– Eat a whole plate of sashimi.
– Try 50 kinds of cheese.
I update my life list each year in January. Do you have one? I’d love to
steal items off it, I mean, read it.