- Try not to get killed in any sort of Apocalypse — Mayan or otherwise.
- Drink more tea. Try new varieties of tea.
- Scratch that old menu planning idea. Instead, intend to make meal plans for each season based on recipes my family loves, affordability, ease of preparation, and general healthfulness.
- See Rifftrax Live.
- Visit all the thrift stores in my area at least once.
- Try 50 new foods.
- Send 100 photo post cards to internet friends.
- Read all the books in my library.
- Win an award.
- Sing a song with Stefalynda.
- Try 10 new restaurants.
- Pimp my binder.
- Pimp my fridge.
- Tour the town my mother grew up in.
- Host a fondue night.
- Sell 100 items on Etsy.
- Record my family’s story.
- Have a Miracle fruit taste test.
- Host 5 themed dinner parties.
- Eat baguettes in France.
- Karaoke duet with Stef to the Worst Song Ever.
- Grill something.
- Make pasta.
- Eat a whole plate of sashimi.
- Try 50 kinds of cheese.
I update my life list each year in January. Do you have one? I’d love to
steal items off it, I mean, read it.