Life List: Whale Watching

17 Oct

To celebrate my birthday I wanted to cross something off my Life List. This year: whale watching.

I am experiencing something of a health crisis so I’m short on words but I wanted to share the photos. I’ll write about my trip another time. I promise. Despite my current issues, it was awesome.

14 Responses to “Life List: Whale Watching”

1. AmandaStretch October 17, 2011 at 5:13 am #

If no one ever said “Captain, we have a whale song.”, I will be highly disappointed. Still, it looks like a great time!

• AmandaStretch October 17, 2011 at 5:13 am #

“whale song”, not “a whale song”. Stupid fingers.

2. booksNyarn October 17, 2011 at 5:13 am #

Hooray for birthday/life list celebration! Whale watching is an amazing thing to do.

I hope that the next days brings you back around to feeling better!

3. jenn October 17, 2011 at 6:17 am #

Beautiful!!!! Love you!

4. lilpyrogirl October 17, 2011 at 7:15 am #

First, this is awesome and made me happy.

Second, I’m experiencing a health crisis right now too. While I like having things in common with you, we need to pick better things to have in common. I’d like to suggest cookie baking, reading an excellent book, or winning the lottery for our next common experience.

5. Anne the Librarian (@anneheathen) October 17, 2011 at 7:20 am #

What a neat thing to do for your birthday! Here’s hoping your health cooperates soon.

6. Windsor Grace October 17, 2011 at 8:41 am #

Bootiful!

7. Sosha October 17, 2011 at 9:28 am #

Happy birthday! Great pictures! And congratulations on crossing off an item on the list!

8. Missy (@geceosan) October 17, 2011 at 7:27 pm #

happy birthday! sorry you’ve got a health issue (i feel your pain), but i’m so glad that you have such a lovely experience to remember.

#peaceloveandbabyducks

9. mark @ yelling near you October 18, 2011 at 12:24 pm #

That’s awesome crossing it off the life list and fantastic photos to show for it! Hope you’re feeling better soon.

10. K October 18, 2011 at 1:06 pm #

FUN!

(Also, sorry your health is gunked up. Hope you’re feeling better soon.)

11. Biz October 18, 2011 at 5:49 pm #

H’okay, so. I was just kidding when I was on twitter all worried that you’d been lost at sea. Then I come here and you’re Vaguey McVaguepants “somewhat of a health crisis” tehehe.

Cue teh worry.

Happy belated birthday and all that yadda yadda, hope you’re alive. Seriously.

12. Patricio January 15, 2012 at 8:05 pm #

Looks like you two had a great time. Hope you got to hear the whale song.

1. Best of 2011: Scrapbook « Little Big - December 30, 2011